Heart Attack & Stroke Coverage
The costs associated with an unexpected heart attack, stroke, or other heart related surgery can be overwhelming. Let us help you stay prepared for unexpected issues like these.
The thought of having a heart attack is alarming, but the truth is, it can happen to anyone. The costs associated with an unexpected heart attack, stroke or other heart related surgery can be overwhelming. A lump sum policy provides a cash benefit to help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses and daily expenses, so you can worry less about financial issues and stay focused on your recovery.
How does it work?
- Monthly premiums can be selected with a benefit amount of $5,000.00 to $100,000.00
- Policies can be issued from ages 18 to 99. You do not have to be on Medicare to receive this coverage. You can get this coverage for your children and grandchildren
- The cash benefits are paid directly to you for the following coverages: heart attack, stroke, heart transplant, angioplasty, coronary artery bypass surgery, and other heart related procedures.
How can I spend the money?
How you use the benefits is up to you. If you are diagnosed with a covered heart issue, you received the benefit amount you selected. Use the lump sum benefit to help cover:
- Deductibles, coinsurance, and copays
- Prescription drugs
- Extended hospital stays
- Unexpected expenses such as travel
- Household expenses such as monthly bills including rent or mortgage, groceries, childcare, housekeeper, dog walker – whatever you need to cover while focusing on getting well.
The policy is guaranteed renewable for life. At age 64, $10,000.00 coverage is only $26.50 a month